Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Websites - in the EU

Options
  • 13-12-2008 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

can anyone help, decided that if the family is to stay here in france, then i'll have to go to the work, have done my cv, joined (http://www.jobs.cz very good site with over 29,000 employers or so they say covering alot of europe) and emailed endless companys regarding work from italy, ireland, czech rep and slovakia (but not the uk..) anyone know of any others i can approach, will drive anywhere in the EU, not scared of going to where the work is..(it isnt going to come to me now is it)

any thoughts greatly received please... and before anyone slates me i do understand its hard where you are too, but im just doing what i thinks best and to follow the work trail rather than pray that something comes along..

Advertisement