Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar lessons wanted - Portarlington

Options
  • 13-12-2008 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

HI all,

I was wondering if anyone knows someone who would give guitar lessons to a left handed player... little or now experience so far, but keen to learn...

Let me know!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 guitarass

Hey yea im a guitarist in Co-Laois and im looking for people to tutor in guitar... contact me at c.dollard@hotmail.com if your intrested.. Im only 19 years old but ive been playing a couple of years now...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Check out
    "Showstoppers"
    Stage Schools & Agency

The Wilton, Main St.

Adult Guitar lesson, Group, Private, Beginners and Intermediate. Also Classical Gutiar lessons.

Got a leaflet about this in the door. Contact Elaine 057 8645359.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭pixcil

voodoo wrote: »
    HI all,

I was wondering if anyone knows someone who would give guitar lessons to a left handed player... little or now experience so far, but keen to learn...

Let me know!

I'm living in Portarlington and would be happy to give you lessons. I'm a lefty too and been playing for over ten years.

Advertisement