Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band of Brothers Blu-Ray Special edition box set €36 in store

Options
  • 13-12-2008 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

Guys at the moment Xavi are selling this at €39.99 but when you apply the student discount thats takes another 10% off it which means you can leave the store with it in you hand TODAY for €36. Now thats a bargain guys.

Also it is the special edition box.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

Easy Company:) Got it online a few weeks ago. Brilliant to watch again, especially in HD and the DTS Master soundtrack through my AV amp. We watched two eposodes (a full hour each) a night for five nights, and the documentary a few days later.

Great buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Pity Xavi wouldnt bother their arse to price thir stuff on display. I saw it for €50 in HMV and picked up 3 or 4 sets in Xavi to see what the price was. Nothing on any of them along with at least 50% of their stock.

Anyway rant over, nice spot.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Torres09

Well hello boo, hav'nt seen you over at WHF S&V for a whlie?

Gonna pick this up from CD WOW (Only because i have a gift token for 50Euro)

Hows the Jamo's & Sony treating you?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

Am doing fine Torres, got a bundle of BD discs for Christmas.

The 2400 and Jamos are brill, unlike Leeds:mad:

You will really enjoy this boxed set

Boo

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭dolittle

have this on dvd but at that price you cant go wrong

• Advertisement
Advertisement