Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC External candidates.

Options
  • 13-12-2008 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi, I'm applying for the e 10 forms to sit the leaving exams in 2009. I'm doing biology as one of my subjects but don't want to do the practical experiments part. Oh, I'm lso doing ag science and again don't want to do the practical experiment thing. Is there any way I can sit the exams without having to do the practical course work?
    Also how do I go about finding and asking a school/college if I can sit my exams there?
    Any advice would be much appreciated, they don't have much info on the website and it's wrecking my head!:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Just ring your local school. There should be no problem with sitting the exam, most schools are used to having external students.

Are you not going to miss out on marks by not doing sections of the courses? I'd imagine that not doing sections of the course is up to you but try to get speaking to one of those subject teachers when you ring the school to find out.

Advertisement