Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insert Theory's here.

Options
  • 13-12-2008 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭

I was watching Episode 2 of Season 4. Starbuck tells Roslin to shot her if she thinks she is a Cylon. Roslin picks up the gun and fires. Interestingly enough the bullet hits a picture of Roslin and Adama. Why did it hit a picture? Why not just hit a wall? Is there a reason why a bullet fired by Roslin to kill a Cylon would hit a picture of Adama? Is this a subtle clue inserted into the episodes because the writers know who the final Cylon is at this stage of the show?

Has anyone noticed anything in season 4 that would make you believe it was a clue?

The Last Supper picture also makes me wonder about Adama. Notice the way Sharon is pointing at Adama. And the placement of Adama and Roslin at opposite ends of the table holds significance for me.

With all this said I still believe Commander Adama as a Cylon is not the answer but I do believe it may be a clue that the final Cylon is an Adama.

I'm not looking for predictions of who you think it is but more like evidence pointing toward a suspect.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

It's already been confirmed that it's not Bill Adama.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,325 ✭✭✭✭noodler

The obvious choices are Baltar and Starbuck.

I think however that the 5th may not work out in a way we think it will. It just wouldn't be a big enough revelation if they said "Person A is a Cylon". At this point I have considered nearly every human possibility so I expect the revelation to be bigger.

I want to know other stuff as well anyway, will Tyrol find out Torie killed Cally? Will we get some closure on the six in Baltar's head (and the Baltar in Six's head) and what are Cavil's fleet doing while the earth thing is going on? (Although I guess the fact the Colonials are jumping from Cylons in the first webside kind of answers that).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Derek Coleman

I really think it'll be Joseph Adama. They have cast the role of Joseph Adama for Caprica so it's possible he could appear in Battlestar Galactica. Joseph Adama will oppose the creation of Cylons because of slavery issues. Maybe him being a Cylon could be a reason.

This would definitely be a Holy Shhit moment if we find out the Adama's are half Cylon.

Advertisement