Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SGA 5x18: Identity **SPOILERS**

Options
  • 13-12-2008 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭

identity.png
    When it's observed that Dr. Jennifer Keller is behaving very strangely, Dr. Carson Beckett is asked to examine her. But extensive testing reveals nothing abnormal and they fear she may be suffering from a mysterious psychological disorder. Unbeknownst to them, Keller has traded bodies with that of a notorious criminal, Neela Casol, and finds herself at the mercy of a village magistrate, on a distant planet, about to be executed for her crimes.

What did you think of 5x18 Identity? 17 votes

A for Asgard
    0%
    Good
    5%
    Thor 1 vote
    McKay
    23%
    alastair_doommawkmthdDesignLady 4 votes
    Mind swapping again, really?
    35%
    PugsleyJ-blktoiletduckThe GnomeNiskaRobbieMc 6 votes
    They're throwing this bull**** at us with 2 episodes left!
    35%
    VolvagiaixoyUser45701SherifuOverhealWallacebiy 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

That was a big bunch of meh. Hardly worth the watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Fairly poor episode, nothing at all really to drive any story arc's, just pointless filler. On a brighter note it must have cost pennies to make, so the big ole' finale should be good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

What a waste of my time.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Mind-swapping again, really?

There's really nothing much to say - it's all been before (usually with Daniel Jackson) and better. Would have been far more interesting for it to have turned out that Keller had gone crazy...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

ixoy wrote: »
    it's all been before (usually with Daniel Jackson) and better

They even pointed it out, referencing the SG-1 episodes where Daniel and Vala end up in the Ori galaxy - I had a suspicion from the start but then recognized the device anyway before they said so... Definitely a bit meh of an episode and I don't have high hopes for the next one (which is not coming until January) as it is titled "Vegas" so I expect some random crap in that one too... The finale better be mind-boggling...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Theres some 40 minutes I'll never get back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Boring filler, with it almost over you would think they would try raise their game a bit. The finale had best be a little more interesting than this one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

This episode gets a big fat yawn from me.

It's been done before...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Good
    i know this episode has been done before, but i taught it was a good episode.

the only thing i have a problem with is that its the last season and there was a filler episode.

god that was a waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,893 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

they didnt rape her. im very upset.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

McKay
    i dont think its was a bad as its getting painted here.

i thought it was ok, sure it was filler and sure it was cheap. but at least it established continuity with the technology. so many devices and structures are one off's in the galaxy. thats just silly, why only produce one?

Advertisement