Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Builder in East Limerick Area

Options
  • 12-12-2008 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

I am looking for recommendations for a builder in the pallasgreen/oola area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 your my lady

MonsieurD wrote: »
    I am looking for recommendations for a builder in the pallasgreen/oola area.

A friend of mine lives in East Limerick and got a fantasic extension, and she has been raving over the workmaship ever since. The builder was Tomas Moloney Construction. He has an advert in the golden pages. good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭ybbi

There is some very good builders in east limerick
    Taafe Construction, Dave Fitzgerald Contracts Ltd, DBS Construction

pm me if you want contact details?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ken12

Hi all, I am also building a extension, two story 44sqm in total onto 3 bed semi in Limerick, can anyone recommend a good builder. Please PM me if you do, thanks in advance....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Darci

Would absolutely recommend the Franklin Bros in Pallasgreen - they built our house over 3 years ago and we were in it in 6 months - no hanging around with them, and workmanship was top notch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 trendy

would recommend Riofin Ltd of Murroe Co Limerick they refurbished our old farm house in pallasgreen to a unbelievably high and cost effective standard and since we have used them again in a new build very professional and of the highest quality

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭clint_eastman

I have no association with any builder but I am slightly curious regarding Riofin. A while back there was a discusson about them on here, a search pops up the beginning of discussion but when you click on the link there is no sign of the conversation.
    As I said, I've no connections regardless....just interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 blonde vet

Dont know what happened in regards to post in regards Riofin but we are currently moving in to our recently renovated home by Riofin and would have no hesitation in using them our recomending them to anybody as compotent builders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 leahjamie

dont know what was posted about Riofin Ltd but they built my house six years ago and we found them to be very porfessional and the workmanship was top class and i would have no problems with them doing any work that i may need done in the future

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Duff Man Jr.

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭niallers1

Ralph Sweeney. Does all of Limerick and Clare
    087-6811149

Finish is excellent and had the best prices I could find.

http://www.springridgeconstruction.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 TimberMerchant

Hi i have just completed my roof but i am a first time poster but long time follower. I have found Boards an excellent information point. I am building in East Limerick myself and spent 6 months getting quotes and checking out different builders. I do not wish to name them publicly, but if you pm me i will let you know the 2 builders i narrowed it down to and whom i went with. (Who is fantastic as i live in Dublin during the week and he has taken a lot of the stress out of the build for me) Also i wanted to use my own plumber and carpenter and he had no issue with this.

Timber

• Registered Users Posts: 1 drogall

Timber,
    I am living in Dublin and I am looking to renovate the house of my elderly bachelor uncle in West Limerick. My uncle has had work done on his house previously but I wouldn't be happy with the quality of work or the standard of finish. I am unfamiliar with builders in the Limerick area so I would be grateful if you could forward me the results of your analysis.

Best regards,

Drogall

Advertisement