Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale - TM VSR 10 G-Spec with scope.

Options
  • 12-12-2008 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Selling a Tokyo Marui VSR 10 G-spec. Perfect condition, rarely used it (opted for my other AEGs while skirmishing) and a bit short on cash at the moment!

The AEG itself is available in Eirsoft.

I'm selling it as a package, together with the accessories I have for it, which include:

- TM VSR 10 G-spec.
    - 4x scope with blue illuminated cross-hairs
    - Sling
    - 2 mags
    - Case with code locks

My asking price is 300 euro for the whole lot.

Will post pictures later, in college at the moment and having trouble getting them uploaded.

Pictures can be found here on my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/33291237@N07/

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭jigsaw 1

How much do you want for the rifle and mags possibly scope as well? What make is the scope?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭starwidow

well if jigsaw is goin to guy the rifle i'd be interested in the case . can u give me a rough price you'd be looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Extravagant!

I'd be interested in the scope if you were willing to split it
    (provided jigsaw doesn't want it with his new rifle) =P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 IrishDesperado

is this still for sale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

how much would you sell the gun seperatley?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

Is this still for sale irlande?

Advertisement