Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lux lucis addo

Options
  • 12-12-2008 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

In quattuor annus regnum vadum cado quod clementia mos pugna pro suus posterus. Teneo ye is quisnam ingredior secundum rows , pro is vadum decipio ye per scelestus lies. Is vadum exsisto instigate exordium of mille annus of nox noctis quod suus empire of obscurum vadum orior oriri ortus ut prominence. Exsisto ye afraid illorum quisnam adveho ex foramen in divum pro they vadum addo a reproba diluculo trans orbis terrarum quod plures mos rejoice tamen immo they vadum exsisto minions of filius of perdition. They mos spondeo a novus diluculo in civilization tamen they vadum wreak a atrox vengeance latus ex cinis cineris of a porro held vengeance obviam verus lux lucis of universum , quod radiates trans fabric of existence. Memor ye , ut , ut EGO eram etiamnunc vobis , EGO defero vobis illa res

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Id have to disagree with you on a few points

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭egon spengler

Teneo thee , ut EGO peto ut inform. Quis sententia narro in illa cuspis sententia festinatio orator of?

Teneo thee , ut EGO peto ut inform. Quis sententia narro in illa cuspis sententia festinatio orator of?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

Can someone close this stupid thread

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭egon spengler

vos es アト ホモ

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Strange, you posted on the 12th day of the 12 month and you're born on the 12 December, 1911, the digits of which, if added together, equal 12. That's four instances of 12, four which is a factor of 12.

• Advertisement

four which is a factor of 12.

So are 2,3,6, 12 and 1. 4 is a factor of 4 and 8 too. Amazing this maths thing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

Upon four year rule ford perish and indulgence will fight for his postremo. To occupy ye this quidnam to enter upon accordingly rows , for this ford ensnare ye very wicked lies. This ford to emerge incited the beginning of a thousand year of night and his empire of darkness ford rise when jutting out. To emerge ye afraid of those quidnam to carry out of foraminis upon sky for they ford to give a false dawn across the world and many more will rejoice nothwithstanding nay they ford to emerge damaged of son of ruin. They will betroth a novel dawn upon civilization nothwithstanding they ford wreak a savage vengeance borne out of ashes of a forward held vengeance on the way true light of universe , and radiates across manufacture of existence. Mindful ye , when , when I was yet you , I to hand over you that occurrence

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

So are 2,3,6, 12 and 1. 4 is a factor of 4 and 8 too. Amazing this maths thing

I agree, but given the tone of religiosity and cross referencing this with some previous knowledge of 4 being a significant number in the bible, I found this

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_significance_of_the_number_four_in_the_Bible

I agree, but given the tone of religiosity and cross referencing this with some previous knowledge of 4 being a significant number in the bible, I found this

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_significance_of_the_number_four_in_the_Bible

Ah you can pick any number and someone will find a use of it within the bible.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The Bible says Pi is exactly three!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_pi#Biblical_value

• Advertisement
Advertisement