Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB league outright

Options
  • 12-12-2008 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭

In AIL division 1 rugby Blackrock are 10/1 to win it outright, they are currently 2nd in the table midway thru the season and its definitly worth a punt, one of the guys I know played them last week and he said they were awesome. they have a much easier run in to the season as well which obviously helps. Top 4 teams go into playoffs with 1 playing 4 and 2 playing 3.
    10/1 on PP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭whatsupdoc?

I'm, not sayign it's not a good bet but they'd probably have to play Clontarf or Cork Con in the play offs and that wouldn't be an easy fixture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

I'm, not sayign it's not a good bet but they'd probably have to play Clontarf or Cork Con in the play offs and that wouldn't be an easy fixture.
    i reckon they'll make top 4 because of the good start. but i agree they will meet 'tarf/cork con/shannon in the semi so even if they win the final will be even tougher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

E/W bet i suppose then, they have already beaten shannon this year and they have a young team that is only gonna get better and better

Advertisement