Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jan 3rd - Sash! - Live in Dublin

Options
  • 11-12-2008 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

Sash!

Mansion Nightclub
    Dublin
    Sat 3 Jan 2009, 23:00
    Price: €15
    With 10 Top 10 hits and his 'Best of' having achieved platinum sales in just 7 weeks, make sure you experience the anthems of your life including the stomping classics ‘Encore Une Fois’, ‘Ecuador’, ‘Mysterious Times’ ‘Stay’ & ‘Raindrops’- live!

Tickets from usual outlets!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

:pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

OMG OMG OMG!!!111!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭brianc27

fcuk off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,398 ✭✭✭francois

words fail me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Hawk Wing

it should be an amazing night..

Hawk Wing wrote: »
    it should be an amazing night..
    maybe 10 years ago.whos idea was it to book sash?
    im sure it wasnt that cheap.out of all the people to bring over.
    i liked his music 10 years ago but i was 16 then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Dun dun da dun,dun dun da dun,dun dun da dun,da da da dun dun dun,ENCORE UNE FOIS,gowan for the laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Ah c'mon, his music is classic nowadays! They're timeless!!:D And he's doing a few more gigs around the country next year!:D

• Advertisement

NUTZZ wrote: »
    Ah c'mon, his music is classic nowadays! They're timeless!!:D And he's doing a few more gigs around the country next year!:D
    i dunno man.im sure itll be busy but timeless isnt something id call his tunes.i liked them when they came out but i think most peoples taste have matured a bit since then:D

seannash wrote: »
    i dunno man.im sure itll be busy but timeless isnt something id call his tunes.i liked them when they came out but i think most peoples taste have matured a bit since then:D

That's true, my music taste as changed quite a bit since those days, even though 'encore une fois' still does it for me but I I'll have to see him, for ole times sake!!:pac:

That's true, my music taste as changed quite a bit since those days, even though 'encore une fois' still does it for me but I I'll have to see him, for ole times sake!!:pac:
    sure of course your gonna see him your promoting it right:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Despite what the dance music snobs say:rolleyes: Encore Un fois was a good track at the time, i wasn't massively into that sound i was more of a Techno head in 98 but this wasn't bad and got the crowd going, never forget being at a party in the IFSC and i was kissing some French bird in one of the lifts i couldn't for the life of me remember her name afterwards so i just called her encore un fois:o:D:D:D needless to say that didn't go down well (those damn trippy yokes again:D)

please check reply #6 before calling us music snobs,you had a good laugh yourself judging by the emoticons.
    pot,kettle you know the rest;)

please check reply #6 before calling us music snobs,you had a good laugh yourself judging by the emoticons.
    pot,kettle you know the rest;)

I'm beginning to think you're a secret fan of his!!:pac::pac::pac: It's okay, we all are!!;)

I'm beginning to think you're a secret fan of his!!:pac::pac::pac: It's okay, we all are!!;)
    nah just making the point that you cant come on to a thread and make fun of it and then turn round and call people music snobs for doing the same.not talking about you.:D

Sash!
    Do you remember??
    :D

Sash!
    Do you remember??
    :D

oh god:D
    i had encour un fois and adelante(because i was mad into my trance and it had a jam x and de leon remix of it) but i never got into the other ones,ecuador or stay or any of the others.
    i guess hes just trying to reinvent himself by doing what all the other 90's acts did this year and get remixes of there old tracks so fair play to him i guess.
    whos next month dj quicksilver:D

oh god:D
    i had encour un fois and adelante(because i was mad into my trance and it had a jam x and de leon remix of it) but i never got into the other ones,ecuador or stay or any of the others.
    i guess hes just trying to reinvent himself by doing what all the other 90's acts did this year and get remixes of there old tracks so fair play to him i guess.
    whos next month dj quicksilver:D

I don't even know if its the artists decisions themselves with these releases. Its probably the label Hard2Beat, they release the remix feat. Stunt, it gains popular attention, they then release the Best Of Sash, and he decides he's making a comeback of it! You can't blame him, a second shot at raking in the money with the same material!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭pallepille

Sash!

Mansion Nightclub
    Dublin
    Sat 3 Jan 2009, 23:00
    Price: €15

Tickets from usual outlets!

where is the mansion nightclub, im blatantly not goin to see fcukin sash haha but wonderin where that club is ????? thanks

pallepille wrote: »
    where is the mansion nightclub, im blatantly not goin to see fcukin sash haha but wonderin where that club is ????? thanks

haha sure! You'll just show up on the night, and coincidentally Sash! will be playing!!:p Its in the Spawell Complex in Templeogue, check the website here for a link to their bebo page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭pallepille

haha sure! You'll just show up on the night, and coincidentally Sash! will be playing!!:p Its in the Spawell Complex in Templeogue, check the website here for a link to their bebo page.

hahaha yea sumting like that, i will arrive there, realise its sash thats playin, try to make a beeline for the door only to be confronted by you singing - STAY dow de de dow de de dow de de dow de dow COME ON AND STAY.......its a funny coincidence actually i only drove by the spawell last nite and was thinking about whether or not there was a club in there haha, best of luck with it anyway

Advertisement