Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystic Moira

Options
  • 11-12-2008 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

lads, anyone know a number or email address for moira geoghan, the medium, she's from bennetsbridge but somehow it's extremely difficult to get her number from anywhere, any help would be appreciated.

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭shivkk06

Hi,

Dunno if i trust this woman few years ago a friend of mine went to see her, few days later her cousin was in having a reading and she asked her to get my friend to contact her, she had come across the perfect man for her and they were a match made in heaven and wanted to passon her name to him:eek:. How wrong this guy was lunatic n has made her life hell for years. Not very professional from professional physic she not a matchmaker

• Registered Users Posts: 31 kazza81

that doesnt sound good, how did she know your cousin and friend were connected???

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭shivkk06

my friends cousin is from the area and made the booking for her and other family members

• Registered Users Posts: 31 kazza81

aside from setting her up with the man from hell, did she have anything good say, i've spoken to few people that have been to her and thought she was good and very accurate, but i see where your coming from, id be very wary of her after hearing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Anyone I know who's gone to her and said she's really really accurate. The reason so is she knows a lot of people in Kilkenny and whenever she gets a booking she rings around and gathers information on you. I know that sounds really covert and paranoid but so many people have said it to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Sounds a lot more plausible than her being actually psychic :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I personally think all these "mystics and psychics" should be round up and shot for preying on people's beliefs/suspersticins

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I've had dealings with her and she is a lovely woman. I havent had a reading with her or anything so wont comment on that but she does seem genuine and believes what she does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Doffaldinho

My mother has been to her before and she got some predictions extremely correct which scared the s**t out of me when I heard back the tape (She records the session) as most of it came true. After my mother went in talking to her she walked outside and came over and picked me out of a group of my family and told me to watch myself in life, My mother told me that Mystic Moira had told her I was going to die and it would be be someone else's fault. Obviously hasn't come true :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Mason Fairbanks

After my mother went in talking to her she walked outside and came over and picked me out of a group of my family and told me to watch myself in life, My mother told me that Mystic Moira had told her I was going to die and it would be be someone else's fault. Obviously hasn't come true :)

Let us know when it happens...:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Very Interestin

Hi there, I've been to Moira and I'm not from Kilkenny so she had no one to call about me! The info she had on my life wasn't that kind of thing anyway. I would recommend a visit to her.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 jinxy

I seen her knock over the cabbages in supervalu, didn't predict that did ya moira!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nicolesexton

moria,is,my,nan,shes,amazing,not,just,saying,this,cuz,shes,my,nan,but,she,knows,things,that,no-one.else.knows.about,me..i,would,recomend,you,i,can,get,her,work,number,if,you,likexxx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

moria,is,my,nan,shes,amazing,not,just,saying,this,cuz,shes,my,nan,but,she,knows,things,that,no-one.else.knows.about,me..i,would,recomend,you,i,can,get,her,work,number,if,you,likexxx

:)
    After my mother went in talking to her she walked outside and came over and picked me out of a group of my family and told me to watch myself in life, My mother told me that Mystic Moira had told her I was going to die and it would be be someone else's fault. Obviously hasn't come true :)

Last Activity: 23-11-2009 16:13 You still out there Doff?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Birdlover

Anyone know what price Moira is per session? and anyone got a number?

Advertisement