Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helicopter

Options
  • 10-12-2008 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hey anyone know what helicopter was doing over Rathoe this morning. Was there for about 20mins very low down.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

I'd hazard a guess that it was flying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭turtle dubh

;) No it was hovering

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I'll go with taking aerial photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Sure when we are all hazarding a guess i'll say search and radio.

It can't have been serious or too serious anyway because it would have been on the local radios if there was a missing person or anything.

Has anyone heard anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭mickos

hovering over rathoe? I'd say he must of been lost.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

ESB line checking I'd imagine. Saw the full Live Line (not RTÉ, live electricity) on the way to Carlow heading off so could have been something going on in that regard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Sorry guys, it was me, I lost my car keys and was flying low to try find them. If anyone finds keys to an 08 Maserati around Rathoe, they are probably mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but twas on blocks last I saw it. Unless that's a high tech alternative to the alarm which being an Italian electronic component probably doesn't work! ;D

Advertisement