Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lingerie 50% Off at La Senza

Options
  • 10-12-2008 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

La Senza have 50% off "Glamour Wear" - the kind of stuff most men buy for women at Christmas. (it's the thought that counts :D ) Delivery to here is £7.95 but free in NI if you spend over £35 . Still time for Christmas delivery (orders in by Friday).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

is Theo Paphitis covering the cost of the sale out of his kids' inheritance? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Now that's what I call a real website.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,838 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Quick delivery from them too - registered with an Post. ordered Thursday, delivered Monday. Brilliant value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Great site really like the zoom effect. I love this type of browsing "for her".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

JESUSSSSSS!!!!!!!!I will be bookmarking that site:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

It's good - did you try the "mens guide" - you can get models to display the goods for you.:) - much better for making sure you buy the right stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Damn this thread, just spent over £100.00 there, but the wife will love it ( :D )

Advertisement