Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret covenant was NOT meant to be read by ANYONE!

Options
  • 10-12-2008 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Read the middle passages, we have been lied to, us, our parents, our grandparents, everyone. The enemy we cannot even see...there is a knowledge here, very profound. No messin, no lies, please get this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLks-C5alLc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

I laughed at the pokemon bit, totally at odds with the threatening atmosphere set up by the music and so on.

Tbh this is completely nonsensical gibberish, although the portrayal of Washington in a toga is a bit odd, but there surely is a reason for it (maybe the Italian sculptor was taking the p1ss or incorporating his own cultural influences into the statue).

The dissemination of these conspiracies is imo a case of misdirection, whether its by the CIA or charlatans out to make a quick buck on fears indoctrinated into people within their cultural environment.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Four-Too

I laughed at the pokemon bit, totally at odds with the threatening atmosphere set up by the music and so on.

Tbh this is completely nonsensical gibberish, although the portrayal of Washington in a toga is a bit odd, but there surely is a reason for it (maybe the Italian sculptor was taking the p1ss or incorporating his own cultural influences into the statue).

The dissemination of these conspiracies is imo a case of misdirection, whether its by the CIA or charlatans out to make a quick buck on fears indoctrinated into people within their cultural environment.

You cannot see it...one day you will, I hope. Don't focus on the sound, or pictures, the important bit is the covenant. I cannot stress it enough!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

eh four-too

wanna copy all that down and paste it up here as a quote? I think there are some programs out there where you can screencapture each page of the youtube and then convert it to a text file.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Four-Too wrote: »
    You cannot see it...one day you will, I hope. Don't focus on the sound, or pictures, the important bit is the covenant. I cannot stress it enough!

Question, how do you know the covenant isn't just made up by some dude playing a hoax on everyone? Even in that vid it was weird that the capitalizations in the covenant transcript was repeated in the commentary at the end.

A lot of it seems to incorporate present day fears about food safety, chemical pollution etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Four-Too

"We will use fear as our weapon" - the Catholic church has been putting fear into us for donkeys.
    "We will establish their governments and establish opposites within, We will own both sides" - both the Republicans and the Democrats support big business.
    "We will keep them separated from the onesness by dogma and religion" - obviously, there is a "oneness" we have been/are being hidden from, or are unaware of.
    "When they=us give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them its for their help" - vaccines...they're a SCAM. See what they are doing to us?
    "When they're teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will take their mind and steal their future" - their evil nature truly exposed.
    "We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and games so they may never be ONE with the ONENESS OF IT ALL"
    "When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule or death" - our prophets? - "how long shall they kill our prophets" - Bob Marley
    "We will always hide the divine truth from them, that we are all one, This they must never know!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

He's not a fraud, he just asks to hear about how you are being controlled and lied to and that you should BUY his books.

He's got nothing (but money) to gain from it.

There's no way he could be lying with all that evidence that vaccines are bad for you and that anime characters are going to save us all.

Advertisement