Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help ! Who to contact. Reptiles

Options
  • 10-12-2008 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Ok so from my last post I was looking to get a good turtle. I know about Reptile Haven and Aquatic-Village. I have been in contact with a breeder from America that ships worldwide. He said he was allowed to ship to Ireland but first I have to contact my Wildlife agency???
    Anyone know what this is or who to contact for bringing in animals into Ireland? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭bikki

U could try Reptile Village just out side Kilkenny. Cant remember the chaps name though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

bikki wrote: »
    U could try Reptile Village just out side Kilkenny. Cant remember the chaps name though.

Can't remember his name either, but he's a friend of Ben in Reptile Haven

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

Just remembered, his name's James

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭gversey

There is a place in Tullow,in the town,last time i was there they had turtles.Fintastics in Dun Loaghaire have turtles and tortoises..
    http://www.fintasticaquatics.ie/news.asp?nid=9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

I'd say that you should be contacting the Department of Agriculture first or Customs if you're looking at importing something.

• Advertisement
Advertisement