Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NYE in Laois

Options
  • 10-12-2008 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭

G'day!

Just wondering if anyone has any plans for NYE this year? It'll be the first time in years I'll be down, last time we went to Sky Venue in P Laois and it was good craic like - pity about the 2 hour wait for a cab home though :(

I hope to God the GAA in Port isn't on this year, it deffo is not a place I wanna see myself at the stroke of 12 ;)

I'm presuming that it'll probably be house parties all round? Seems to be the thing to do..

.. must go convince mates to sacrifice house for 24 hours!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 fefe

connundrum wrote: »
    G'day!

Just wondering if anyone has any plans for NYE this year? It'll be the first time in years I'll be down, last time we went to Sky Venue in P Laois and it was good craic like - pity about the 2 hour wait for a cab home though :(

I hope to God the GAA in Port isn't on this year, it deffo is not a place I wanna see myself at the stroke of 12 ;)

I'm presuming that it'll probably be house parties all round? Seems to be the thing to do..

.. must go convince mates to sacrifice house for 24 hours!

have to say that Port GAA use to be the best place in town before all the hassle started. It hasnt been on the last few years (def not last year anyways) I think it has run its course, got a very bad name for itself......

it'll be house party for me or better still early nite!!!

fefe

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

House party or bed early. hate the feckin night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

lol yeh im the same! house party or something along those lines. il defo be avoiding going too far from home so that i cant walk home as getting a cab will be impossible!!!

so whos having the party and are we all invited??? :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

yeah me too! have to say not a lover of NYE definately hate goin to the pub I always do house party

Advertisement