Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5x7 Albums

Options
  • 09-12-2008 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I recently spent a few days going through all my pics and got about 200 of them printed off on really nice 5x7. Only problem is though I can't seem to find a decent photo album anywhere that will take this size.

I'd be looking to get a few of them maybe holding around 50 pics each

Been looking in loads of shops and online but with no luck to date, anyone got any suggestions where I might find a decent selection?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

Easons often have albums that are in 5 X 7 inch format but they hold around 200 imgaes rather than 50. If you're in Dublin the Camera Exchange on George's Street should have them as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭al_

have you considered getting photobooks from someone like mypublisher?
    cheap to do and look good in the end.
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Fireman

I also got the 5X7 album in easons and they have a good selection but the album holds 200 prints

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Boots do them as far as I remember. If not yu could try the like of Stewarts, if you are looking for high quality.

Advertisement