Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruschetta restaraunt limerick

Options
  • 09-12-2008 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

hi, has anyone eaten in the bruschetta restaraunt, we are wondering if its worth booking a table there or are there any better italian places in limerick city ??:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Its ok simply. I use it for early morning meetings and the very odd time for lunch. The food is simply ok and the cold service from the easter europeans is so so.

I know the owner and he spent a lot of money on the place and its very stylish but I would suggest La Picolla Italia or Bella Italia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

I had an absolutely great meal there about 6 weeks back, would recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

OP,check out The Definitive Limerick Restaurant Thread - 2009 Edition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Pshan

I like the place and the food. Staff very friendly and food good and reasonbly priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

I know of two different couple who have eaten there and both couples have said it was the worst place they had eaten in the long time. One girl went so far to say it was the worst place she had eaten at in this country full stop.
    Good and bad experiences are to be had everywhere I suppose no matter where you go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,771 ✭✭✭✭phog

LadyTBolt wrote: »
    I know of two different couple who have eaten there and both couples have said it was the worst place they had eaten in the long time. One girl went so far to say it was the worst place she had eaten at in this country full stop.
    Good and bad experiences are to be had everywhere I suppose no matter where you go.

I've been there about 10 times since August, groups from 2 to 8 of us there at times and I can safely say that I never heard a complaint from anyone that I was with.

Advertisement