Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your least favorite car on Top Gear

Options
  • 09-12-2008 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭

That Vertias at the weekend got me thinking :D What is your least favorite car that Top Gear has reviewed. I know there have been much worse cars than the Veritas on the program, but there was something about the Veritas that turned my stomach, probably the fact that it is ugly, expensive and horrible, who knows.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Probably something French made of plastic or the awful Bugatti Veyron.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭FreeFallin

mike65 wrote: »
    or the awful Bugatti Veyron.

I think what you said there is unjustifyable..

Your welcome to try though!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

mike65 wrote: »
    Probably something French made of plastic or the awful Bugatti Veyron.
    You forgot to say 'mike':D

My least favourite would have to be what JohnGalt said or the I don't have a great memory.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

They reviewed a few horrid American cars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭JohnGalt

That Japanese take off of the Rolls Royce was utterly revolting too, mind you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

That damned nissan with the speed limiter. It would have been alright if they slagged them over the speed limiter a lot more

Advertisement