Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lens from Kerso.

Options
  • 09-12-2008 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I know a few of ye have bought from Kerso before.Just would like to try and get an idea of how long it would take to ship a lens to me.I'm thinking of a 24-70mm f/2.8 L.I need to have it before the 20th of December...:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

I ordered one a few weeks back - ordered on the Monday, and received it on the Friday - £10, insured Royal Mail.

EDIT: For a more expensive lens like the 24-70, he might use a more expensive, faster courier - not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Had a nifty fifty delivered yesterday that I ordered last Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭moralproduction

i ordered a 24-70 on saturday,ill let ya know when it arrives,as far as i know he just sent it airmail

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

I don't see the 24-70L on his ebay store.. how much is he selling it for?

If you're stuck, I'll be getting one with my 5D (5D + 24-70L kit) that I don't need.. I'm expecting it to get here within the next 2-3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

He doesn't usually have much stuff on his ebay page but if you mail him he seems to be able to lay his hands on pretty much anything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kerso

Hi, Thanks for your enquiry.
    Please let me quote for any Canon item for you.
    I haven't updated my list this week as prices are jumping about all over the place.
    Prices are quite a bit higher than they were 2 weeks ago due to the large fluctuations in the market.
    I still endeavour to give better prices than the High Street Giants on all lenses and prices will drop as soon as the market picks up again.
    I hope we can still do business, please let me quote for your items wanted.
    Regards Ian.
    Stephen wrote: »
    He doesn't usually have much stuff on his ebay page but if you mail him he seems to be able to lay his hands on pretty much anything.

Advertisement