Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to become a college lecturer?

Options
  • 09-12-2008 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

What do you have to do/get in order to become a college lecturer? Since starting in college in September I think I'd enjoy lecturing. A lot of work I've done has had public speaking and I enjoy it. Maybe not straight away, but someday :D

Thanks in advance ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

You could start off by reading the sticky, which is cunningly titled "How to become a lecturer". :)

You could then look at the thread started two days ago about the same topic in which I, and one or two others, have relayed our experiences. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭MaltEagle

Thanks Tom. I'm as blind as a bat, I forgot to scan the forum before posting. Apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

MaltEagle wrote: »
    Thanks Tom. I'm as blind as a bat, I forgot to scan the forum before posting. Apologies.

:D

It just makes sense to add to a discussion that is already underway, rather than start a new thread. That prevents people from repeating themselves.

No problems.

Advertisement