Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aperture & photoshop batch processing

Options
  • 09-12-2008 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi,

I just got Guy Gowan's workflow DVD, i'm sure many here have seen it or been to his seminars, i just have a question relating to photoshop batch processing and aperture.

In the dvd he sets up a droplet to apply contrast to his images, i would like to use this technique, he starts with a folder of jpegs and finishes with a folder of jpegs.

However I am using aperture and am quite new to it, i will be importing raw files to aperture and would like aperture to be my start and finish point, ideally i would like to be able to apply the photoshop action/droplet to a library in aperture. i am unsure of how the integration works with aperture and photoshop for batch processing

anyone have any ideas, tips or suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

the simplest way is to batch export from apreture into a folder, images as maybe tif or PSD, then use the droplet on that exported folder

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Gozo

i'll give that a go,

thanks for that

Advertisement