Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medite??

Options
  • 09-12-2008 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Looking for a few sheets of 3mm medite, it looks perfect for the project I have in mind. The thing is that I tried my local supplier and he had not got it in stock and could not help me anymore than saying " Nah ".

Does anyone know where I could buy just a few sheets locally. North County Dublin . Or near here.

Git!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fingalian

Have you tried Noyeks Newmans in Finglas?

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭ennisa

git_ireland,
    I am not 100% sure what medite is, from googling it seems to be a brand of MDF. There is a shop ( just up the road from Noyeks newmans) called DPV ( dublin plywood and veneer) that do mdf, might be worth giving them a shout. The only thing I will say abou the shop is that they sell 8'x4' boards and cannot cut them down but if you are looking for it in those kind of quantities then they may have what you are looking for.

http://www.dpv.ie/

Hope this helps.

--
    Alan
    Ireland/Dublin

Advertisement