Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for list of private schools in Dublin

Options
  • 08-12-2008 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,
    I am looking for a list of private schools in Dublin. I could not find any website which gives this..I have looked at www.schooldays.ie and www.citizensinformation.ie and could get only the list of national (public ) schools. Is there any website which gives this information?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

11811????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 MammaTina

You can get this information if you go to gov.ie then the deparment of education site. They have downloadable lists of primary and post-primary schools which also holds if the school is fee paying or not. If you download to excel, you can easily sort or filter on this information.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 star-bright

schooldays.ie lists all schools, there are listed under independent schools, there are very few private primary schools only about 1 per cent of children go to them.

Advertisement