If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shure SE110 on Play.com

Options
  • 08-12-2008 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

So what are the chances of you guys matching the price that Play.com have these earphones up for today then? Even if you added on a few quid yourselves I'd be V interested. Anybody know why Play and Amazon still refuse to deliver electronics to Ireland anyway??

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Pedro76 wrote: »
    So what are the chances of you guys matching the price that Play.com have these earphones up for today then? Even if you added on a few quid yourselves I'd be V interested. Anybody know why Play and Amazon still refuse to deliver electronics to Ireland anyway??

It is to do with the electronics recycling charge we have here in Ireland.

However weirdly play have just shipped me a PS3 dual shock controller, go figure!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

bk wrote: »
    It is to do with the electronics recycling charge we have here in Ireland.

However weirdly play have just shipped me a PS3 dual shock controller, go figure!!

jesus, would they not just bang on the extra 5er or whatever the WEEE charge is? some great savings to be made with amazon (not cheaper than anything RS have though ;) )

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.