Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look what I got from Tesco yesterday...

Options
  • 08-12-2008 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

...probably just a coincidence, but hilarious and ridiculous at the same time...

I'm looking at my receipt when I get home and I find a second slip of paper with one of their clubcard offers on it, which reads:

100 Free Clubcard Points when you spend €10.00 on Irish Pork Sausages, Bacon or Black / White Pudding...

Now THAT's comedy!

:D

Head

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

Head wrote: »
    ...probably just a coincidence, but hilarious and ridiculous at the same time...

I'm looking at my receipt when I get home and I find a second slip of paper with one of their clubcard offers on it, which reads:

100 Free Clubcard Points when you spend €10.00 on Irish Pork Sausages, Bacon or Black / White Pudding...

Now THAT's comedy!

Head

or inside information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

Now THAT's comedy!

Head

I would have found that funny except for the fact that you signed your post. Die.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Ronan H

Wagon wrote: »
    I would have found that funny except for the fact that you signed your post. Die.

What? I don't understand what you mean?

Head

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Picture of receipt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭dontcallmecrazy

what were you doing in Tesco?? there is a 'stephen' going on out there, buy Irish!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Another piggy thread. Still loads of it in the fridge...anyone want some....

Wiil not sign off as "head" though the temptation is almost too much :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

that's so funny

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

phasers wrote: »
    that's so funny

/sarcasm

Fixed that for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Ronan H

No scan of the receipt I'm afraid. It might be in work still so I'll have a look there...

By the way, It's not my intention to be making an insensitive joke about the agriculture industry or anything like that by highlighting this. I just thought it was humourous. I get the feeling some people were pissed off or offended by it. I can see why someone may be offended but there are far more horrendous "jokes" about paedophiles, rape etc... which are far more offensive than this :o.

And it is the After Hours forum afterall?!

Head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Head

Yes please.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement