Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food delivery in Tipperary town!

Options
  • 08-12-2008 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hello! Does anyone knows some food delivery restaurants in Tipperary town? :) If someone knows then please give me names and numbers of those places or web page addresses... Thanks! :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Magnum

The Chipper on the Main St (traffic lights) now has a menu and a delivery number. but unfortunatley i dont have the number with me...........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Web pages? Ha. Ha ha ha.

You can find the below in the phonebook, which is available on the eircom website:

Asia Tandoori - very nice indian, very friendly staff
    Noble House Chinese - alright food, large portions
    Sunny Chinese (where Imperial Garden used to be) - much nicer than Noble House, huge trays of rice.
    Jade Garden Chinese - no idea, it's on main street, that's about as much as I know about it.
    MacBurger - Chipper, at the traffic lights. Related to American Stars, (further up main street, towards Lidl) but infinitely superior when it comes to the auld durty bag of chips - probably the best in town. I recommend the small box of chips if you have more than two people getting chips. Garlic Cheese Chips are pretty good.
    Sgt. Peppers - Chipper, great garlic mushrooms, pizzas aren't bad, their chips are manky though the burgers are pretty good.

That's the sum total of my take-away (and potentially delivery) knowledge in town, based on what I've eaten. Not sure if all of them deliver, but most of them will have the food ready for collection within 10-15 minutes - enough time to run to the offie and get some drinks to go with dinner, or pop into Xtra for a DVD.

Advertisement