Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inline (roller blades) hockey

Options
  • 07-12-2008 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Is any one interested to get there kids age 7-10 to play inline hockey in Dublin. required: rolerblades,helmet,rolerblades protection pades. if interested please contact 0876446805

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

Hi, I'm going to try and organize leagues [if possible] in the Dublin area after Xmas. Send me a message if you guys are playing or interested in playing

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantom

T-K-O wrote: »
    Hi, I'm going to try and organize leagues [if possible] in the Dublin area after Xmas. Send me a message if you guys are playing or interested in playing

Hi,
    Have you many kids there?
    We have already started it in Dublin.

Let me know.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

nothing signed up as yet holding off until January but lots of potential players.

Are you guys affiliated with any clubs?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantom

T-K-O wrote: »
    nothing signed up as yet holding off until January but lots of potential players.

Are you guys affiliated with any clubs?

No. We are not. Just few families 8-10 children.
    age 7-10 years old.

We usually play on Sunday.
    So, if you have some one who wants to join us let me know.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 charlatanis@hot

I might be a bit old for your particular league (I'm 25) but I used to play when I was a kid and I'd love to get back into it. Does anyone know if there's anywhere people go to play, even just casually?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭synacron trion

I might be a bit old for your particular league (I'm 25) but I used to play when I was a kid and I'd love to get back into it. Does anyone know if there's anywhere people go to play, even just casually?

Are you in Dublin or somewhere else in the country?

There is a google map of clubs around the country here http://www.inlinehockey.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 charlatanis@hot

I live in Dublin. That link was actually really useful. Thanks for the heads-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭synacron trion

I live in Dublin. That link was actually really useful. Thanks for the heads-up.

No worries.

Advertisement