Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saving videos from TG4.ie

Options
  • 07-12-2008 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭

This may be in the wrong section, but I couldn't see anywhere better to put it. Perhaps a mod will see a better place and move it!

There's been a programme on TG4 for the last few weeks called Brathadóirí, about informers in Irish politics over the years. I caught the end of the last episode, and it seemed excellent.

It is on the TG4 website, but that place is a mess. Further, I don't like watching videos on websites like that, I'd like to be able to download the 6 episodes which make up the series and have them on my computer to watch at my leisure.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

If you've real player installed on your pc, it should give you the option to download, but I wouldn't bother, TG4.tv is great for watching things - extremely high quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

just downloaded the teamhair documentary and couldn't see ths subs, when the background was white :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭makl

well tá ionadh orm that ya think its in a mess. how would you prefer it? they've got the title, a brief description, 4 different modes of watching it + large screen / small screen option. its organised pretty well too, 'cept maybe the odd confusion stickin say underdogs in siamsaiocht (ents), which it is, but you would think sport'd be the obvious choice.

the main problem is fast forwardin rewindin on some comps, cant figure out which ones.

quality in comparison to rte is phenomenal! try watchin pti or sports reports on rte, ridiculous half the time.

how would ya rearrange tg4.tv?

anyway, realplayer 11 and up best way, can only watch it on realplayer format, so generally on computer (if anyone knows how to convert from ivr format, let us know...)

Advertisement