Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Epic Exams Thread

Options
  • 07-12-2008 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭

Well, I don't have any exams. But I know I'm in the minority. Instead, I am holed up in the postgrad centre sans heating (thank you furry crotch Chancellor) whipping out essays like they're going out of style.

For everyone else, will Christmas be ruined by the looming exams? :(

*await regob's cheeky reply*

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Hello there, it's my first time in this forum!

And yes, I have exams, and they start tomorrow (probably why I'm procrastinating in here!). I'm in 4th year, so they're a bit more serious, but not as bad as they could be. I'm not feeling great about them though :(. It doesn't help that my flatmate doesn't have exams until after CHristmas, and in a much easier subject, so she keeps coming in for a chat ot begging me to come play. I HATE studying in the library so that's no alternative!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Welcome to the forum Faith. Always good to get fresh people...especially as there are only three or four of us kicking around in here usually!

Good luck on the exams, I caved and came to the library but the woman with her hand on the loudspeaker button is on a power trip and won't button it so I don't think I'll get too much done on the essay front. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

ellscurr wrote: »
    Well, I don't have any exams. But I know I'm in the minority. Instead, I am holed up in the postgrad centre sans heating (thank you furry crotch Chancellor) whipping out essays like they're going out of style.

For everyone else, will Christmas be ruined by the looming exams? :(

*await regob's cheeky reply*

i tried to restrain myself but i just couldnt. so ya have no exams you do think your better than us dont ya ya traitor. remember ellscurr, you were an aul magger at one stage, and i am sad to say ya let the magee name down. lol oj

well ive got to do two essays, one being an economic report and revise for three exams over christmas lucky me

welcome faith, to the best forum on boards.ie

so wat do ya study

best of luck tomorrow.

hows the essays going now anyways ellscurr, or has the bar stool at ryans beeen propped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

one exam on the 6th Jan, its on talking bull tho so no need to study, all projects pushed on until the 12th Jan so Im headin home for 2 weeks of drinkin watchin home alone, indiana jones, romancing the stone and all the usual christmas gems!!:p

markok84 wrote: »
    one exam on the 6th Jan, its on talking bull tho so no need to study, all projects pushed on until the 12th Jan so Im headin home for 2 weeks of drinkin watchin home alone, indiana jones, romancing the stone and all the usual christmas gems!!:p

Ooh when are you heading - we can car pool again lol

• Advertisement

u from cork?

Yes....shocker I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

coz it was so much fun the last time?

markok84 wrote: »
    coz it was so much fun the last time?

Exactly!!!!!! :D:D

lad i think you should let everybody know this story

• Advertisement

regob wrote: »
    lad i think you should let everybody know this story

He doesn't need to share it! It was a fab adventure and that is all. He hates my taste in music :cool:

alrite fair enough

:D

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Advertisement