Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lisbon Farce

Options
  • 07-12-2008 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

http://www.wiseupjournal.com//?p=687

What a joke this is, can the plebs still not make he "right" choice.

Looks like the big boys are coming down hard on the country, just as they said they would. First the economy crashes, now they want to starve the people with some manufactured pork crisis. I tell you what BIFFO, give me a few sausages and I'll put them in the freezer. Once BIFFO loses a few stone, that is when we should get worried.

Glad to see the propaganda has not fooled the majority, the EU is a joke.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

NailGunner wrote: »
    http://www.wiseupjournal.com//?p=687

What a joke this is, can the plebs still not make he "right" choice.

Looks like the big boys are coming down hard on the country, just as they said they would. First the economy crashes, now they want to starve the people with some manufactured pork crisis. I tell you what BIFFO, give me a few sausages and I'll put them in the freezer. Once BIFFO loses a few stone, that is when we should get worried.

Glad to see the propaganda has not fooled the majority, the EU is a joke.
    They poisoned our pork, next it will be our beef and the Christmas turkey :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

:rolleyes: is all that can be said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

humanji wrote: »
    :rolleyes: is all that can be said.
    Thats enough. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Wait a second, the european union poisoned our pork? Really?

Surely there are more effective ways of making the population vote in the lisbon treaty?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

What you're missing here is the Jewish mind control satelites controlling the EU with their Yiddish Mind Beams.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Of course! The insidious Jews.
    They hate pork, they must have poisoned it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Nail ---> Head, well done jack ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

anyone con:eek:sidered that the Poison Pork is a Lizzzzzard plot to poison the pork eatin population

anyone con:eek:sidered that the Poison Pork is a Lizzzzzard plot to poison the pork eatin population

OH. MY. GOD.

Lizard = Lisbon.

Why did no one else notice this before!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 NailGunner

meglome wrote: »
    I'm not sure how poisoned pork is helping anyone for anything, I assume you can explain?

Who said it was poisoned??? The white coats???? They would also have you believe in climate change.

I am going to the butcher tomorrow, I see lots of sheeple are handing back pork for a refund, I'll ask if I can take some off his hands on the cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Who said it was poisoned??? The white coats???? They would also have you believe in climate change.

I am going to the butcher tomorrow, I see lots of sheeple are handing back pork for a refund, I'll ask if I can take some off his hands on the cheap.

What is their reasoning to lie about possible toxins in pork?

I believe in Harvey Dent. Are you going to tell me he's false too?

What is their reasoning to lie about possible toxins in pork?

Mate, farming is about the only domestic product in this country. Wipe that out, a few thosand more on the dole, clear the rural areas. Read some history, in particular the corn laws enforced in England during the industrial revolution.

We are in the era of crisis creation, the plebs must be frightened, get them moving into the pen.

As with anything, you have to look at the results. Noticed the empty shelves, get used to it. Within 3 years it will be a regular occurance.

As I said, if anyone ants to get rid of some pork, just put it my way.

Mate, farming is about the only domestic product in this country. Wipe that out, a few thosand more on the dole, clear the rural areas. Read some history, in particular the corn laws enforced in England during the industrial revolution.

We are in the era of crisis creation, the plebs must be frightened, get them moving into the pen.

As with anything, you have to look at the results. Noticed the empty shelves, get used to it. Within 3 years it will be a regular occurance.

As I said, if anyone ants to get rid of some pork, just put it my way.

They are wiping out the batches from Sept 1st, then restocking once they get the clear. Its not like they have banned pork, or farming. What are "they" going to do with the rural areas once they are cleared?

They are wiping out the batches from Sept 1st, then restocking once they get the clear. Its not like they have banned pork, or farming. What are "they" going to do with the rural areas once they are cleared?

The "they" are the big boys who run the show. They are going to keep these areas for themselves, read AGENDA 21 by the United Nations.

the trick is to cripple the industry by destroying consumer confidence in the product, later tey will bring about a raft of new 'safety' legislaions that will make the smaller independant Farmers lifes more dificult and force the out ofthe industrywith prohibitivley hgh costs for their new EU mandated systems.

I saw it happen with the vegetable industry when I was a child

The "they" are the big boys who run the show. They are going to keep these areas for themselves, read AGENDA 21 by the United Nations.

Who are the "big boys"?

Agenda 21, from what I can see in the few minutes Ive been looking at it is about sustainable development and action against destruction of the environment. What am I missing?

the trick is to cripple the industry by destroying consumer confidence in the product, later tey will bring about a raft of new 'safety' legislaions that will make the smaller independant Farmers lifes more dificult and force the out ofthe industrywith prohibitivley hgh costs for their new EU mandated systems.

I saw it happen with the vegetable industry when I was a child

And what's wrong with the vegetable industry now?

how many small farmers doyou know inthe vegetable industry?? all pushed out by EU regulations regarding Packhouses and trackback and lots of other pointless hoops to jump through.

Prohibitivley high cost of entry into the market means that it is no longer a viable option to most small farmers, 15 years ago it was piss easy to get a grant to turn your farm into a golf course, but try gettin money to invest in Farming.

• Advertisement

how many small farmers doyou know inthe vegetable industry?? all pushed out by EU regulations regarding Packhouses and trackback and lots of other pointless hoops to jump through.

Prohibitivley high cost of entry into the market means that it is no longer a viable option to most small farmers, 15 years ago it was piss easy to get a grant to turn your farm into a golf course, but try gettin money to invest in Farming.

I know 2 veg farmers. They only entered into it in the last 6 or 7 years, and seem to be doing ok out of it. Plenty of stuff has changed in the last 15 years, doesn't mean its a big plot though.

But why exactly would a lapse in the enforcing of regulations lead to more regulations?
    Wouldn't it just lead to better enforcement?

Why would the lizard enforce regulations on harmful substances? Thought they were trying to kill us all?
    And just how many departments are actively involved in the NWO? Aviation, military, farming....

typical Kneejerk Political reaction of an inept beaurocracy, the legislation in place failed to regulate the system lets heap more regulation on top of that to regulate the regulators.....

or so we would be led to believe, the Lizzards want to force all but the largest producers out of the market therefore making it easier to regulate thefood supply andcontrol what we are fed, less farmers means less people who have to be brought on board therefore less potential for leaks/betrayals, as one farmer with 5000 acres is a lot easier to control that 100 farmers with 50 acres each.

limit diversity in the food chain, regulate everything, homogenised farm products, Bleurgh

typical Kneejerk Political reaction of an inept beaurocracy, the legislation in place failed to regulate the system lets heap more regulation on top of that to regulate the regulators.....

or so we would be led to believe, the Lizzards want to force all but the largest producers out of the market therefore making it easier to regulate thefood supply andcontrol what we are fed, less farmers means less people who have to be brought on board therefore less potential for leaks/betrayals, as one farmer with 5000 acres is a lot easier to control that 100 farmers with 50 acres each.

limit diversity in the food chain, regulate everything, homogenised farm products, Bleurgh

An inept bureaucracy who are covering up a vast global conspiracy? Right.....
    Why would they enforce new regulations when the old ones failed?

Any point in asking for any evidence of any of this?

Advertisement