Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Diploma - Recognition around the world?

Options
  • 06-12-2008 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

hi was wondering is the teaching hdip regonised around the world or just ireland :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Síle28

As far as I know it's mainly geared for irish education system and teaching in Ireland. However lots of people have done it here and gone abroad and used it, esp in EU. I was looking at the opposite, doing the equivalent in Spain and if I could use it here and the answer was yes if the Spanish version has same amount of hours in a school etc but I would have to do an exam on the history of the education system in Ireland as obviously the Spanish version wouldn't have covered this, in other words it probably works the other way too, depending on the country you would try to use it in. Any teaching qualification is a great addition to your CV regardless of where you're job hunting.

Advertisement