Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coal & Turf prices in Carlow !

Options
  • 06-12-2008 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

does anyone know who will deliver Coal/turf etc to Ballon in carlow, and what I would expect to pay ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Try Jack Teehan of Killerig. No idea of price though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Walsh's Homevalue in Bagenalstown sell and deliver coal and if you're buying a substantial amount they'll sort you out. Don't think they'd go to ballon though if it was only a couple of bags. They don't do turf but they do sell briquettes. Worth a try.PM me if ya want their number.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭darc

Ask in the local pub - there's bound to be a regular delivery service.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭davidoco

sunny2004 wrote: »
    does anyone know who will deliver Coal/turf etc to Ballon in carlow, and what I would expect to pay ?

try shop in Rathoe 9148647 - delivery on Saturdays
    polish coal is 17.50 euro, briquettes, sticks, other coals you'll have to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Try Pat Nolan in Myshall. He owns the shop at the bottom of the street. He might deliver now since he went into selling fuel in a big way. There is a guy in Milltown (near Garyhill) that delivers i think. His name is Bill Nolan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Walsh's homevalue is 15.95 for polish sea coal. Don't know the delivery off hand but it aint a lot.Briquettes are 3.95 although all the prices are subsequent to come down if you buy bulk.

Advertisement