Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer surf trip advice

Options
  • 06-12-2008 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

I'm planning on heading off for a couple of months next Summer to somewhere like peniche or ereceira to surf and work. Has anybody ever done an extended trip to any european surf spots that could give me advice? i.e is it actually possible to get work, are these places the kind of spots you would happily spend two to three months in etc. Basically I want to go over and get a bit of bar work or whatever falls my way and do as much surfing as possible. There'll be no work at home for me so I said f**k it I might as well head off I'll be dead long enough. Any pointers at all would be appreciated, and it needn't be peniche or ericeira, they're just the spots I know of.

Cheers folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Peniche looks like a nice place, was thinking of doing something similar but getting a camper van and driving there that be sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Griff77

I was in Peniche for a week last year and it's a great spot. Some cool little bars and alot of cheap accomodation and campsites. I enjoyed it alot :D

Advertisement