Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandown 06/12/2008

Options
  • 06-12-2008 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Will tidal bay beat masterminded in Sandown today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Tough one to call. If Master Minded is at anything like the form he was in at Cheltenham then this could be a cakewalk. Saying that Tidal Bay was impressive there in March too and has the beneift of a run this season. Won't be having a bet but mate of mine has lumped on MM so will be cheering him on

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭BumblebeeGirl

IMO Theres no way you can lump on MM after that performance in Ascot in April. Howard Johnsons yard in top form. Winners all around. DEnnis O'Regan not the best jokey but will get him up. Looking forward to this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

IMO Theres no way you can lump on MM after that performance in Ascot in April. Howard Johnsons yard in top form. Winners all around. DEnnis O'Regan not the best jokey but will get him up. Looking forward to this now.

Aintree in April? Was over two and a half and he's back to two miles now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You'd be crazy to bet on this race, small field, tight odds, a returning horse as favourite. Nuts frankly. Just watch it and learn for the next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

I stayed away from this one as i think they are both talented horses.
    without sounding like a clichÉ i think the horse who jumps with more fluency will take it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

had a small flutter on tidal bay, hes overpriced @ 3/1 in IMO

Advertisement