Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grass or DIY livery in Kilcolgan area

Options
  • 05-12-2008 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,
    Can anyone suggest a place for my mare. i have to move to galway tomorrow and I can't find anywhere for her. I am looking for Grass livery with hay/haylage as she has a lot of TB in her and grass will not get her through the winter. Or alternatively DIY livery and I can get some hard feed into her as well but it would ahve to have all day turn out cos with no work she will go stir crazy. She is not in work and wont be till next year as I am preg and due in 4 weeks.

Please, if anyone can help, please contact me as at the moment I am having to leave her behind.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Try looking up the irishhorsedirectory.com or the irish field directory. They'll give you the names of yards in the area and a brief description of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭skink

the galway advertiser is a good place to look aswell, www.galwayadvertiser.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 moocow

thanks for that. I have tried the field and the horse directory but can't find anything suitable. I will have a look at Galway advertiser as well. Have ad up on Galway horse too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 MipsyMoo

Hi.. I know your post was ages ago but did you find somewhere??? I am living out at Renville and a friend of mine from Dublin has asked me to take her mare on loan for a few months... I will only do so if I can find somewhere local to keep her...
    Thanks...

Advertisement