Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neo Geo AV cable wanted ASAP

Options
  • 05-12-2008 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hi again lads.just wondering if anyone can tell me where i can get my hands on an AV cable for a Neo Geo aes,even an old megadrive 1 wit the same connection will do..?Thanks guys..:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,587 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Only place I can think of is online? Ebay. Neo-geo.com etc. Can't see you getting one in Ireland. Unless someone here is selling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭giggsy07

o1s1n wrote: »
    Only place I can think of is online? Ebay. Neo-geo.com etc. Can't see you getting one in Ireland. Unless someone here is selling.
    Thanks.even an old megadrive tv cable will do.maybe someone here will no somethin..:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭appleidog

Well who needs ebay when you have maplins, everything you need you can get in Maplins.

Its fairly easy. and fun or you can do something even cooler. S-video/composite mod if you want, and why haven't you got a cable just wondering,.

appleidog wrote: »
    Well who needs ebay when you have maplins, everything you need you can get in Maplins.

Its fairly easy. and fun or you can do something even cooler. S-video/composite mod if you want, and why haven't you got a cable just wondering,.
    left the console in a friends for the night and got it back without.dont no wer it is...:mad:maplins?

Well where are you if your in Dublin its Jervis street

http://www.mmmonkey.co.uk/console/sega/md-stereo-scart.htm

and this is how you do it.

Well you'll find it, so don't worry to much, and if you cant find by the end of the month or havent bought/made one i will get one in london if ya want.

• Advertisement

Well where are you if your in Dublin its Jervis street

http://www.mmmonkey.co.uk/console/sega/md-stereo-scart.htm

and this is how you do it.

Well you'll find it, so don't worry to much, and if you cant find by the end of the month or havent bought/made one i will get one in london if ya want.
    Im in Kildare town.ur fu**ed if ur thinkin im goin down the diy route to time consumin and wouldn have the head:D.Jervis street ya say ye?

Well, enjoy a neo without a cable :D

Well, enjoy a neo without a cable :D
    just found 1.Thanks again...;)

But you should get into modding, cause you can do some crazy stuff with the AES like mine is fully modded with unibios,svideo,composite, the works.

But you should get into modding, cause you can do some crazy stuff with the AES like mine is fully modded with unibios,svideo,composite, the works.
    id like to but just wouldn have the time.just love a bit of old school gamin thats it 4 me..

• Advertisement

Thats a ashame its really fun.

Advertisement