Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N80 Mountmellick

Options
  • 05-12-2008 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

I am wondering is there a bypass going around Mountmellick. I often go from Mullingar to Castletown and I find getting through Mountmellick is stressfull.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

When coming from Tullamore heading for Mountmellick you can turn off right after the crossroads on the long straight stretch. It may be sign posted for Rosenallis or Ballyfin. After about a mile you will come to another crossroads where you will have to stop. Go straight through it and after a few miles you will come out onto the main Mountmellick Mountrath road.
    It should cut off about 20-25 mins from your journey and you will not have to worry about Mountmellick.

Advertisement