Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch two minutes from the Season 5 premiere

Options
  • 04-12-2008 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,841 ✭✭✭✭

Holy shite... how'd I post this ahead of Sad Professor?!?

The two-hour season premiere airs Jan. 21 on ABC.

First 5 episode titles are as follows (spoilered of course):

WARNING: THEY DO POSSIBLY DIVULGE DETAILS OF PLOTLINES... AND I'M VERY PISSED OFF IF EPISODE 6'S TITLE REFLECTS A PLOTLINE
    5.1 “Because You Left”
    5.2 “The Lie”
    5.3 “Jughead”
    5.4 “The Little Prince”
    5.5 “This Place Is Death”
    5.6 “The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham”

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

OHHHHH, cant wait

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

basquille wrote: »
    Holy shite... how'd I post this ahead of Sad Professor?!?
    Grrrr damn you, basq! You just caught me on a slow day. :p Oh and I posted those episode titles weeks ago. :D

Cool sneak peak. Seems a bit early though, which is usually an indicator that there's going to be a lot of them. So come the end of January we're probably going to have enough of them to piece the entire episode together.

And they're still playing that god awful song in the promos.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Oh shít that looks phenomenal! Also I call my baby sisters goober!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

New sneak peak:

Very nice clip, can't wait.

Better quality version with transcript here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

they're going back!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,523 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Cool This is so going to cheer me up after Xmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

New sneak peak:

Very nice clip, can't wait.

Better quality version with transcript here.

yeah great teaser of a clip, that's getting me wound up now, can't bloody wait till it's back on air.

wonder what ben meant at the end "i'll guess we'll never know"? why won't they find out what happened to the ones left behind on the island if they are going back? ahh i love it, the return of these kind of head-wrecking (in a good way) questions is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Great clips lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Really liking the title of ep6, we might actually find out what happened to
    Locke/Bentham
    fairly soon then.

The first video is a bit stupid though. Why was Kate packing a bag? She's loaded, just take Aaron and go! I'd guess that Penny's dad is the client mentioned.

2nd clip was better, though I wonder is Sun still coming after them, with revenge in mind, and what will happen when they meet up? If Kate's on the run, it might make it difficult to get her on board too, though the island would be a good place to hide Aaron from "the client".

Advertisement