Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locksmith Training/course??

Options
  • 04-12-2008 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hey,

Didn't know where else to post this, but does anybody know where you can get training, or a course to become a locksmith?
    Preferably in the louth area? Any advice would be great.

cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭pieface_ie

Hi Sean, a lock smith is apprenticeship based,so you would need to find a qualified locksmith who would take you as an apprentice and then you go through the various phases of the apprenticeship,usually 4 years,on the job training the off the job training in a college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Reecca123

Hi
    My brother did some training on how to repair plastic windows and doors and the locks on them.There is a guy on here Mr Locksmith that has the contact details.I will find out if we have a phone number for him.Hope this helps.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 Mr Locksmith

Any one interested send me a PM.Do not want to advertise training on this site.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 Mr Locksmith

This is now up and running.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 alfiedeehan

Any one interested send me a PM.Do not want to advertise training on this site.
    Im looking to set up my own locksmith company do you do training ??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 minder 67

check out how long the person offering training has been trading , lots of failed locksmith are now offering training from garden sheds. you wont learn much from someone who only completed a course themselves last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Aurellia

This is now up and running.

Hi I'm going to PM

• Registered Users Posts: 36 pamul

Hi mr locksmith are you still running the courses

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Old thread, and "mr locksmith" has been banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement