Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Zoo

Options
  • 04-12-2008 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for a meet at the zoo this side of Christmas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

id love to go. Meant to go last week when I was up but chickened out with being hungover, cold and tired... :'(

Wont be this side of xmas though must buy some prezzies.. If yer going again next year count me in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Yea I'd be up for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

whyulittle wrote: »
    Anyone up for a meet at the zoo this side of Christmas?

Hell no!! I mean yeah, or maybe :D Depends on the date.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Buzz Lightyear

I'd love to tag along BUT between birthdays, shopping for christmas, work and parties I haven't got a free day unit the big day. However if ye are heading in the new year, you can count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

Have fun people. We had a great trip last time in the zoo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭cooligPhoto

I'd also love to go BUT don't have a free day this side of crimbo. Mid-Jan onwards certainly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

I'd love to meet y'all too, but before crimbo wouldn't suit. Exams, assignments, work and not forgetting Xmas shopping too.

The new year would be great though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

Just reviving this, if anyone wants to make any suggestions as to date/time.

I won't organise it as I only have a vague idea how to even find the zoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Any weekend day that there's no rugby match on or else a day when Leinster are playing late that evening.;)

Advertisement