Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How evil is Sally Webster??

Options
  • 04-12-2008 10:58am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Thought corrie last night was priceless... poor Maria and all that malarchy... But Sally... what a woman :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Havn't watched for years, but I though she was kinda hot :o

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

mike65 wrote: »
    Havn't watched for years, but I though she was kinda hot :o

Mike

If I were you I'd avoid watching Corrie altogether to preserve your memories of Sally Webster's hotness.

I'm surprised Kevin Webster doesn't play the field more what with his manly ruggedness. If only he'd grow that moustache back.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

What did she do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

i fell asleep and missed it all :( seen emmerdale though so im still happy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

Sally is the most annoying character on tv!!! Closely followed by Claire Peacock who seemed to be training to become a fully fledged Sally in her own right! (Where's Claire supposed to be anyway?)

At first, I thought it was awful of her to tell Maria about the affair but actually when I thought more about it (as I clearly have nothing more important to occupy my mind!) I thought maybe it was a good thing. In a way, Maria can now stop mourning for the husband she thought she had. To know he was a rat could maybe make it easier for her to cope in a way. I mean, she won't now be thinking of the life she is missing out on as she knows they wouldn't have been happy ever after anyway.

Know what I mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Claire1980

Please god somebody make Sally get a new hair cut! she has been rocking the same barnet for years now. She probably thinks that because Pink and Rihanna are rocking the cropped look that it makes her cool by association - but it soooooo does not. Shoot the Corrie stylist I say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Claire1980

Case in point!!!!!!!!!!

DD50869F-BB40-935E-7312C85C41527C47.jpg

Advertisement