Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% off Sandisk at mymemory.com

Options
  • 02-12-2008 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Only valid on Christmas and Stephen's Day - quote XSANO8 at checkout.
    Deal was on the wrapper of the chocolate they sent with my last order.
    Nice!
    sw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭dubmick

doesn't seem to work, anyone else try this?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭duffman85

its up on the front page of mymemory.co.uk now

25% off when you quote sandisk08 at checkout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

Nice one. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭pcolan

How are they with processing and sending orders?? Better or worse than mx2.co.uk??? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Shulgin

great! the 8gb cruzer in a previous thread is even cheaper now (around £10)

Deal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Shulgin wrote: »
    great! the 8gb cruzer in a previous thread is even cheaper now (around £10)

Deal!

It's the same price as that on Amazon.co.uk without any discount code..

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Shulgin

Baza210 wrote: »
    It's the same price as that on Amazon.co.uk without any discount code..

They don`t post to Ireland though right?

mymemory have free postage also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Very true, Amazon(co.uk) refused to send me even a stupid PowerBall (but it was eventually delivered to my colleague in Belfast).

Of course they post to Ireland, just not for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 teddyk

Don't think amazon.co.uk will send electronics to Ireland (26 counties).

• Advertisement

Huh, right you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Thanks OP... I didnt avail of the discount but I'd never heard of the site before your post and bought a Lexar 8gb memory stick pro for approx 22 euro delivered... bargain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭pauly3

Anyone looking at pendrives check out the SanDisk MicroSDHC + USB reader here:
    http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Micro-SDHC/SanDisk/SanDisk-4GB-ULTRA-Micro-SD-(SDHC)-Card---Class-6-%2B-USB-Reader
    for £7.50 (about €8) after discount. I bought it earlier and it is tiny! I have 2 of the 8 GB ones on my keychain, one with the entire English Wikipedia, and you would not know you were carrying it :)

Best offer to Ireland since delivery is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Looking to buy one of these, any idea which one is better?

Integral 16GB Courier USB Flash Drive
    http://www.mymemory.co.uk/USB-Flash-Drives/Integral/Integral-16GB-Courier-USB-Flash-Drive
    £17.99

SanDisk 16GB Cruzer Micro U3 USB Flash Drive
    http://www.mymemory.co.uk/USB-Flash-Drives/SanDisk/SanDisk-16GB-Cruzer-Micro-U3-USB-Flash-Drive
    £15.74 (After discount)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

coldfire1x wrote: »
    Looking to buy one of these, any idea which one is better?

Integral 16GB Courier USB Flash Drive
    http://www.mymemory.co.uk/USB-Flash-Drives/Integral/Integral-16GB-Courier-USB-Flash-Drive
    £17.99

SanDisk 16GB Cruzer Micro U3 USB Flash Drive
    http://www.mymemory.co.uk/USB-Flash-Drives/SanDisk/SanDisk-16GB-Cruzer-Micro-U3-USB-Flash-Drive
    £15.74 (After discount)
    Just bought the 16GB Cruzer Micro and a 8GB Mem Stick Pro Duo. Fantastic prices. Read a few reviews of the micro and they seem to be alright. Can't go wrong for those prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Sandisk are fairly scant on providing transfer rates for the various models, which would be my main concern when buying a large capacity USB flash drive. It's great having gigs of storage in your pocket, but not so great if it takes hours to tranfer data to and from it.

http://u3.sandisk.com/CompareU3_drives.html

Here are the models in order of performance, top of the list being the best:

Titanium Plus
    Contour
    Titanium
    Patern
    Gator
    Micro
    Micro Skin

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭joebre

Can't get it to apply the 25% discount at checkout.

Do I have to register and log in first ?

Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,282 ✭✭✭Ardent

Eh? This code doesn't work for me. I've tried picking the 16 GB microsd card but the discount doesn't work for it. Does this only work for selected products?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭joeswatch

Ardent wrote: »
    Eh? This code doesn't work for me. I've tried picking the 16 GB microsd card but the discount doesn't work for it. Does this only work for selected products?

If you pick the Integral 16GB and the Cruzer 16GB and apply code you will find that the discount only applies to the SanDisk Cruzer. Therefore I can only assume the sandisk08 code only works on sandisk products!

Thanks to OP for the deal and thanks also to Fidelis for the breakdown of models by performance!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,052 ✭✭✭gazzer

I tried to use the code on 2 Sandisk products and the code didnt work :confused:

• Advertisement

joeswatch wrote: »
    If you pick the Integral 16GB and the Cruzer 16GB and apply code you will find that the discount only applies to the SanDisk Cruzer. Therefore I can only assume the sandisk08 code only works on sandisk products!

Thanks to OP for the deal and thanks also to Fidelis for the breakdown of models by performance!!

The 16GB microsd card IS a Sandisk product..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭green123

the code works
    i dont know what you people are doing wrong

edit, use the code on the mymemory main homepage : sandisk08
    the code in the original post does not work for me
    also if you had read this thread, duffman already told people to use sandisk08

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

green123 wrote: »
    the code works
    i dont know what you people are doing wrong

edit, use the code on the mymemory main homepage : sandisk08
    the code in the original post does not work for me
    also if you had read this thread, duffman already told people to use sandisk08
    Yep. Use sandisk08 and it'll discount any Sandisk products in your shopping basket.
    Fidelis wrote: »
    Sandisk are fairly scant on providing transfer rates for the various models, which would be my main concern when buying a large capacity USB flash drive. It's great having gigs of storage in your pocket, but not so great if it takes hours to tranfer data to and from it.

http://u3.sandisk.com/CompareU3_drives.html

Here are the models in order of performance, top of the list being the best:

Titanium Plus
    Contour
    Titanium
    Patern
    Gator
    Micro
    Micro Skin
    Yeah, couldn't find any transfer speeds anywhere for the Cruzer Micro but 16GB for less than €17. It's a no brainer. :cool:

Ok guys, thanks a million for that! The new code worked a charm, legends.

Delighted to see free delivery from mymemory.co.uk also. Got a great price on the 16GB microsd card.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

aaf wrote: »
    16GB for less than €17. It's a no brainer. :cool:

Yeah I agree, you can't go wrong with those figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 roots

I also bought a Sandisk product and the discount code worked fine for me...happy days! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭duffman85

Cheers OP,

I just got myself a 4GB compact flash (sandisk extreme III) for my SLR camera for £15/€17ish. Very Happy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

Thanks guys. Picked up the 16GB micro cruzer and an 8GB MicroSD.

Advertisement