Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New World Order haters/ The Bible followers

Options
  • 02-12-2008 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Honestly guys, do you not see a problem here? There's an awful lot of this anti-christ BS going on here.

You were handed it (the heavily edited version of the Bible) at school, it says to die in prison in the NWO is your best choice...that's depopulation if I ever heard it.

This forum really is ridiculous.

I'm really just asking you guys not to run from the NWO to alex jones and the bible. Stop being sheep.

Find out who you are and your true spirituality, enlightenment.

Strong humans can beat the NWO, not clueless masses hopping from one teacher/leader to another alll the while hoping 'Jesus' will do all the work.
    It's ridiculous.

It doesnt even matter, if you are a Christian you believe you are immortal and eternal, because you are a soul/spirit incased in a body.

So why the **** are you all so scared? It's because your organised religion is useless, it breeds scared followers, not enlightened souls.

I'm probably gonna get flamed but what doesnt these days? I'm outtie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Smudgeyboy wrote: »
    Honestly guys, do you not see a problem here? There's an awful lot of this anti-christ BS going on here.

You were handed it (the heavily edited version of the Bible) at school, it says to die in prison in the NWO is your best choice...that's depopulation if I ever heard it.

This forum really is ridiculous.

I'm really just asking you guys not to run from the NWO to alex jones and the bible. Stop being sheep.

Find out who you are and your true spirituality, enlightenment.

Strong humans can beat the NWO, not clueless masses hopping from one teacher/leader to another alll the while hoping 'Jesus' will do all the work.
    It's ridiculous.

It doesnt even matter, if you are a Christian you believe you are immortal and eternal, because you are a soul/spirit incased in a body.

So why the **** are you all so scared? It's because your organised religion is useless, it breeds scared followers, not enlightened souls.

I'm probably gonna get flamed but what doesnt these days? I'm outtie.

Alot of waffle and not much substance there. Nothing new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Smudgeyboy

It doesnt apply to you anyway does it? These kinds of posts are not new from you either.

These were thoughts that seemed to test my christian friend's mentality so I thought they might be of some help to the obviously very scared christians on here.

If you dont like, it's not that hard to click the 'back' button. Especially when you contribute far less with your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Smudgeyboy wrote: »
    It doesnt apply to you anyway does it? These kinds of posts are not new from you either.

These were thoughts that seemed to test my christian friend's mentality so I thought they might be of some help to the obviously very scared christians on here.

If you dont like, it's not that hard to click the 'back' button. Especially when you contribute far less with your post.
    Cause you are such the expert on Christianity.
    And you are assuming a lot about people there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Everyone should adopt the scientific method, it allows one to escape the curse of sheepolism. Research things for yourself, draw your own conclusions and don't rely on self appointed "guru" to tell your that they have some unique insight into the way things work.

People expect the government to do everything for them. Thats why everyone gets fcked over by corporations and politicians, because in part no one has any personal responsibility. We are consumers, not citizens, human resources, not people.

Basically in this country there should be several revolutions right now but there are too many me feiners and status quo apologists for that to happen and the culture of being a cute hooer, where this is actually a respected quality among some is revolting, babaric and primitive. Ruthlessness is primitive. The Wall Street philosophy is primitive. 21st human society is remarkably primitive, violent and shortsighted. I blame this on people falling prey to the their inner chimp.
    Imo ideology is dogma, religion is a type of ideology too. Two important fundamentals imo should be social justice where everyone is treats each other as they would like to be treated and rationality, whereby problems necessitate certain measures which will benefit society as a whole in the most ethically justified way possible.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Hmm, I'm considering merging this thread with the GodBotherin thread, opinions!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Ah crap, looks like Obama is NWO as I predicted (due to Brzezinski backing), and has already got the global citizen rhetoric down to a tee. I like this clip, imperial march made me chuckle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CV8Xt2VWvc&feature=related

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

screw this, Bonkey is there a guide onhow to use the ModUtils anywhere, I's hoojley conflustered about how this works and dont want to arse it up again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Kernel wrote: »
    Ah crap, looks like Obama is NWO as I predicted (due to Brzezinski backing), and has already got the global citizen rhetoric down to a tee. I like this clip, imperial march made me chuckle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CV8Xt2VWvc&feature=related

lol at the Obama vid.

Advertisement