Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pes 2009 ps3 online connection

Options
  • 02-12-2008 7:12pm

hi can anyone help me,i have been playin pes online and my connection is frustrating me,i always have a yellow connection and altho thats average id like to have a great connection and enjoy game without so much lag and then losing, my ISP is esat bt and i connect using an ethernet cable to my router,
    i tried using it at different times but its always yellow, is there any settings i can change to get better connection on game or router?
    any help is mch appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Welcome to the reason our beloved PES has fallen to Fifa this year. Your connection is probably grand, its the PES servers that are crap. Same as last year.

Rule of thumb this year lad.

-- You want decent off line soccer game - Get PES
    -- You want decent on line soccer game - Get Fifa

Haven't much hope for the next iteration to be much better either going by the way Komani are hoodwinking us in realtion to online.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Vendetta

Welcome to the reason our beloved PES has fallen to Fifa this year. Your connection is probably grand, its the PES servers that are crap. Same as last year.

Rule of thumb this year lad.

-- You want decent off line soccer game - Get PES
    -- You want decent on line soccer game - Get Fifa

Haven't much hope for the next iteration to be much better either going by the way Komani are hoodwinking us in realtion to online.

They said it would have huge changes in the online this year. If anything its a step backwards. I miss the little things like groups and random selection matches from pes 6.

Its probably not your connection for some reason you need a high end connection to get a decent match, i play a friend both on 20MB packages and 1.5 upload and its fairly lag free. The odd strange thing happens.

Also hate the konami id servers. If they used the PSN servers im sure it would run a lot better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pedrostein

I agree totally. With my connection I play Gran Tourismo 5 without any lags, even though I am together with up to 11 other players and the graphics are more detailed (1080p vs 720p)
    PES 2009 is really a pain to play online most of the time . Out of 10 games 5 are not playable and 3 are handicapped. Its no fun at all, if I like to teleport I play Doom and not soccer!
    I will give FIFA a try!

Advertisement