Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30% Off Xmas Confectionary at Tesco

Options
  • 02-12-2008 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭

Just been to Tesco and they have 30% off all Xmas confectionary, not sure till when though

Join Ireland Weather Network

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭askU

thecivvie wrote: »
    Just been to Tesco and they have 30% off all Xmas confectionary, not sure till when though

mmmmmmhh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

This offer is valid up to and including Sunday 7th

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

What a joke.
    Tesco were doing "3 for €7" previously with the small Cadbury's selection box.

Now they are seperate and priced at 2.45, reduced by 30% from whatever.
    2.45x3 = €7.35

Nice one Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,014 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Cheers op for the heads up. Was up there earlier gotta loads of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Longerview

jayteecork wrote: »
    What a joke.
    Tesco were doing "3 for €7" previously with the small Cadbury's selection box.

Now they are seperate and priced at 2.45, reduced by 30% from whatever.
    2.45x3 = €7.35

Nice one Tesco.

jayteecork , I'll second that .Went to Tesco yesterday,thinking of buying more Galaxy selection boxes.The previous price was 2 for e7, so I thought I'd get 30% off that...no way tho ...now its e4.85 EACH and two for e9.80 before discount.Real reduction on previous price only around 40c when you take the "30% reduction " into account !!!! .TESCO CONFUSES CONSUMER AGAIN.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

debenham are guilty of similar

they had a christmas 3 for 2, then they stopped the 3 for 2 for their UP TO 25% off "spectacular"

so you paid more if you bought 3

Advertisement