Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Ger/Gerrard (Ex-Colourist, HouseofColour LiffeySt) gone where?

Options
  • 02-12-2008 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey all,

Have been getting my hair coloured in house of colour liffey st for years now. Ger/Gerrard, the senior colourist, was great and i never had a colour disaster. Anyway the last time i went in was this summer and i was told he'd left! Got someone else to colour it instead and it went all wrong (despite them having colour card). In fairness they invited me back for free next week to fix it, which did improve (but not fix it). Anyway ... there seems to be an unwritten rule that when a hairdresser or colourist moves on from a salon, the salon won't say where they've moved to .... so I just thought ... dublin is a small place ... someone might know where he's gone?

Otherwise i'm going to have to risk a new person in a new hair salon <sigh> ... i'm too old for colour disasters now and the thought of starting over is a pain :-( But my roots are way long so this is my last hope ... anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Fatloss08

you mean ger drumgool ????

looks foreign ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bdeebee

Hi, Ger is working in Robert Chambers salon - 69 Grafton street - Tel: 677 1323.

Will be visting him myself shortly. My hair just hasn't been the same since he left HOC!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭KazDub

Woo Hoo!! I'm another one that used to get their hair coloured by Ger, I was gutted when I heard that he'd moved, he's been doing my colour for years and years. He was the first person I found who could actually do what I wanted without fecking it up. So many colourists nod and smile in agreement when you're describing what you want, then go and do what they think you'd prefer. Glad to know where Ger has gone, think I may have to check out his new spot.

Advertisement