Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recovering deleted photos from SD card

Options
  • 02-12-2008 3:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

Am just back from holiday and all my photos got deleted last night by accident from my SD card.

Does anyone know if i can recover them? There really important, is there a program or way to do it?

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Have you got an SD card reader in your computer? Or even an external reader? Having one of these will make the process easier and faster but even if you don't then the software linked below will do the job unless you have used the card since (taking more photos for example)

http://www.recuva.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

+1 for recurva , I have also used this as either program did not get all the files back for me.

SD cards are probably the best for gettting files back from as normally you realise whats happened and dont add or write to the card.

Good luck i hope you can get them back

Advertisement