Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mega Driive at Aldi

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,581 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Mind-stretching, arcade-style fun for younger console players. 15 classic SEGA games including Sonic & Knuckles and Columns.

The cheek!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

any ideas what games are actually on it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,942 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

jhegarty wrote: »

nice find

i loved the mega drive and loved the old sonic games

Jungle Strike Kicked Ass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭appleidog

Photo toxin, i did a quick search and only found a few games that are on it.

And the company that make it are called atgames and what i can guess is that it is a mixture of these 2 products.

Alien StormAlex Kidd in the Enchanted CastleAltered BeastArrow FlashColumns IIICrack DownDecap AttackDr. Robotnik's Mean Bean MachineEccoEcco Jr.ESWAT: City Under SiegeFlickyGain GroundGolden AxeJewel MasterKid ChameleonShadow DancerShinobi III: Return of the Ninja MasterSonic and KnucklesSonic Spinballwhich come from this http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-6z-49-en-70-2sf4.html

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
    - ESWAT
    - Ecco
    - Golden Axe II
    - Alien Storm
    - Decap Attrack
    - Sonic and Knuckles
    - Sonic Spinball
    - Columns
    - Shadow Dancer.
    http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-8y-49-en-70-2ftv.html

Now as you can see it seems like that SEGA have only licensed these games for the 3 consoles that ATgames makes so i say its a safe bet that a mixture of 15 games would be on this what aldi are currently selling, and by the pic on the box it is plastered with sonic and knuckles and has a pic of Sonic spinball on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Some real dross there considering some of the games we had

Oh anyone getting one of these it goes on sell tommorow, i saw the posters in my local Aldi store, it seems a good price and also i bit off topic is they are also selling a remote controll mini helicopter, and back on topic also Wii knunchuck for 12.99 and other next gen goodies for cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

just download a genesis emulator and play megadrive games on pc or your phone.

but that is uber crappy, I would rather play i megadrive on one of these thng then a pc emulator, i think that is one of the dumbest thing in the world. and why on earth would you wanna play on your phone. :D

Advertisement